10 July 2013
1. Remember that you are not inadequate.
2. Never change who you are to meet a boy's standards.
3. Don't feel like you have to prove yourself in order to show your worth.
4. Stop chasing-be pursued.
5. Don't overanalyze-just live, breathe and let things happen.
6. Be at peace with the relationship you're called to.
7. Know that God has a plan for you-even if that means a long time before marriage-or being single forever. If something doesn't work out, know that it's for a reason and that something better is waiting for you.
8. Don't feel discouraged because a guy isn't interested. And don't think something is wrong with you because of that. Trust in God's perfect will and timing.
9. First and foremost, remember you are being pursued by the God of the universe. Never forget you are a woman of God.
10. Most guys don't like make-up anyway; Love your natural beauty and the woman God has created in you.
11. Don't hide from who you are or who you were created to be, but instead, live that identity to its fullest.
12. If something does work out, don't let that person become your source of happiness and joy. Remain rooted and anchored in Christ.
13. Never say something or portray something on social media that you wouldn't say or be in person.
14. Don't rely on clothing, make-up or other materialistic items to get a guy's attention. Know that it's your heart, mind and soul that matter.
15. Even when you're just "talking" with someone, pray for that person's heart and the calling from God that he is meant to be in the relationship with you.
16. Let the man take the lead and let them delight in you. Let your guard down and give him the chance to know you.
17. Never settle for anything less than what you're worth. Don't view boys as projects, find someone with the same morals and life purpose. You can't fix everyone.
18. Classy > trashy. ALWAYS.
19. Just because a guy is good-looking doesn't mean he has a good heart, too. Search harder, trust in God to give you the perfect relationship.