Monday, March 5, 2012

Artist of the Day

Today's artist: Wilco


I just started listening to Wilco this spring break...and let me tell ya, i'm pretty glad i did.  I know that Kelc was already a fan so they obvi had to be good :) So here is one of my favorites so far. 


And here is a quote i saw today while reading an article on Hello Giggles. It's so true. She took the words out of my mouth!


"We live in a world of instant gratification. We encourage the next generation to pick careers that are “safe” and “lucrative”. We stare at screens more than at the clouds. This concerns me. What will happen to us if we don’t nurture the inner craftsman, artist, musician or explorer? My fear is that by not nurturing the production of hand made items and art, our appreciation for quality as opposed to quantity  in life will go away."


happy monday,
hill

No comments:

Post a Comment