Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a Fish

So it is official, all three of us gals from the indieattic have been accepted into our first choice Study Abroad programs.  I'm not sure how big of a deal this is because I have never heard of anyone not getting accepted to Study Abroad but people don't need to know that!  As far as I am concerned, this may just be the biggest deal in the world, but really it may be.  I purchased a customs and culture guide for Chile while I was in a two story Barns and Nobles in Baltimore.  I plan on hitting the book in a big way para estudiar mas informacion posible antes de viajar al sudamerica.

Anyway, if you happen to be one of those Westminster students who doesn't know the location of Chile, Scotland or South Africa... here is your starting point...









"A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world"  -John le Carre

No comments:

Post a Comment