Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 (part 3)

2012 was an..interesting year for me. Through many trials and tribulations that I faced, I realized that there are a lot of things in my life that I am both pleased with and things in my life that need to be changed. Some of these things are external in the way that I go through life, and yet, some of these things are internal and will take quite a while to change. I have been brainstorming quite a few resolutions that I'm hoping with the help of the other IndieAttic ladies, I will be able to stick to these resolutions.

1. Actually play my guitar on a regular basis.

2. Yoga. Yoga Yoga. (Maybe actually put my mat to good use instead of having it chill in my closet)

3. Find time to find God. Reconnect with the things that make me who I am.

4. Surround myself with friends in face-to-face conversations, not social media conversations.

5. Correctly learn how to rock climb!

6. Read 50 books.
 
7. Start a healthy work out routine and get in better shape for me, not for society.
 
 start the next chapter of life out right.
megs
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment