Monday, August 20, 2012

A New Addition


As requested by Rach via skype, my very first Indie Attic blog post. Here we go:

Indie Attic. Version 2.0. The new addition would be...drum role please...me! I'm very new to the whole blogging scene so it will take me a little while to fully get into the swing of how all of this work. Patience, okay? Okay! FIrst off, I am so super excited to be fully moved in and completely organized in my new home that is the Indie Attic. I'm also very excited that Hill is here for a couple of days before she, like the other two indie attic occupants, leaves the country and explores the world that is Scotland. As jealous as I am that she is going to be where I was just last summer, I can't wait for her to experience all the greatness that is Scotland.

As much as I am sad to see Hilly go after getting used to her being here, I can't wait for her return as well as the return of Kelc and Rach. ( approximately 81 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes, and 45 seconds until Rach and Kelc come home and 121 days 12 hours 20 minutes and  52 seconds until Hilly come home) Thank you Google Countdown for being so exact! I am highly looking forward to the excitement and epic reunion of sorts that will occur come next semester when they are back in the States and more importantly, filling up this massive room so I dont have to look at a bunch of empty furniture anymore!

As for me, I will spend much time crafting and decorating, getting ready for the epicness that will be the Indie Attic 2.0. So be prepared for many-a-pinterest crafts and whatever else I stumble across that seems worthy that will be blogged about in the near future.

Dream On.
Megs



No comments:

Post a Comment