Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Desk Diaries... #2

A while a go I posted a picture and description of my desk at home. Lately, I have been observing other's work spaces and I find it fascinating how the desk reflects the owner.  Sometimes the correlation is very suspected, like I would classify my desk, cluttered with a certain order, very decorated and full of objects I have collected.  But, sometimes the desk is the exact opposite of the expected.  With that being said, I have decided to document desks. 


This is a snap shot of my sister, Justine's desk. 




















  1. Cold coffee (peppermint mocha creamer I am guessing; it's her favorite)
  2. Cute, compact laptop (from Grove City, I think it is going to explode soon. Thats what you get for going to GCC....)
  3. Knitting (one of Justine's pastimes, and let me tell you, she is darn good at it)
  4. Papers, filed into sections, all neat and organized (very telling of her personality) also the neat cup of pencils and pens
  5. Random objects (what she would consider as clutter)
  6. New Vera Bradly wallet (Christmas gift from me!) holding all her important cards and such
Correlation: very accurately portraying Justine's personality.

Oh, and Justine doesn't know I took this picture... oops!

Keep on keeping on, 
Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment