- Cold cup of coffee
- Old art splatter board, mainly for when I spill my coffee
- Globe from the Salvation Army (yes, the capital of India was Bombay, Germany was divided, and Palestine was... oh never mind)
- Popol Vuh, the Mayan Bible (light reading, clearly)
- Vintage necklace I scored for $2 while antiquing with my sister
- An old pocket watch, broken. Its only purpose is to look cool.
- My laptop (this fun-sized little gadget was the momma to this here blog)
- Candles. One can never have too many candles