Sunday, December 18, 2011

From Junk to Java

Seeing that this blog is heavily permeated with the scent of coffee, it is only right and just that I use my cultured barista palate to rate the cups of coffee I consumed today. They will be rated on a scale of 1-10, but we must take into consideration that my joe will be untainted with, "that greasy kids stuff," commonly known as creamer. Black is the way to go.

1. Folgers- brewed by my momma. consumed two cups. brew was light (on the fence of being too weak) but was a nice wake up breakfast blend. (7)

2. Arby's Blend- first of all, who thought this was a good idea? purchased at a gas station connected to an Arby's. brewed by some grubby high school student. burn and weak with hints of sorrow and despair.  (2)

3. Beaumont Fair Trade- brewed by my sister. brew was very even with a light roast. fair trade always makes me want to like it more. was reheated which always seems to mellow the flavors. (6)

4. Starbucks Frappuccino: Mint Mocha- this doesn't count because it is not drip coffee. and it is Starbucks so how can it be good (yes, that was for you Kelcey) however, I must say I was truly surprised (for I dislike mint and chocolate as a pairing) and enjoyed the drink. (6.5)



This is a picture of Beauty and the Beast... drinking Arby's coffee.

Needless to say, I felt like the one on the left after drinking it.




Drink up,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment