With that being said dear reader, (I did learn that term today in class, when a character steps back and addresses the audience, it is called the fourth wall) I will contnue my tradition of The Happy List.
- Opening windows. I know why the caged bird sings mentality. It is making me type fast so I can then run back outside.
- Leaving pictures behind for others. Mountains and a Psalms quote for Chrissy.
- Jack Johnson's live version of Bubble Toes/Express Yourself
- Climbing in the morining. Well all the time, but it seems like a treat before classes.
- "But it's not what you look like when your doing what your doing, it's what your doing when your doing what you look like your doing." I just can't get that out of mi cabeza
- On the huntdown for the juggling freshman
- Rock and Ice magazines filed as if they are important office documents (they are!)
- Chillin' in Chile while eating Chili