Friday, July 13, 2012

days of craze

When I think about writing a Bon Voyage post, this is what I see in my mind..


So, I could start with my excuses for why I haven't blogged in a while, but no one actually reads these, so that would be wasted energy and I need all the energy I can get.

Today is my sister's rehearsal dinner for her wedding. Gasp. This is a rather large deal. And I haven't even decided which Artist to mock my outfit from.

I took some pictures of my sister and her fiance... always a word I have a problem with... maybe you do too... let's solve it once and for all.

Fiance is a male. A man who is engaged to be married is called his partner's fiancé.
Fiancee is a female. A woman similarly engaged is called her partner's fiancée.

The French...

Anyway, I will share a quick photo of the couple and then I must go make a cup of coffee. Time is of the essence and I haven't started to pack for Chile... Well, I made a pile of what I want to take... Oy.


More pretty pictures to come.

yup,
rach

No comments:

Post a Comment