Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Reviewed

To look at where i was 365 days ago and compare it to today, i see decisions made and discernment considered.  I see bonds strengthened, I see sorrows forgotten.  I see new veneers painted, I see the original construction underneath.  I see conflicts arisen, i see old wars brought to a close.  I see paintings hung and words scribbled down and locked up tightly.  i see coffee burnt, and new coffeemakers purchased :]. 

In all of this, i see apparent change. But when i take a deeper look, i see that the visible changes aren't real changes at all.  Maybe different converstaion. Maybe more prevelant concerns.  Maybe bigger talk.  But it all still comes down to the truth - i am what i am, i just tend to display it differently as the days go by.  Maybe this next year will bring some changes back to the original me... KB.

"I'm not aware of too many things, i know what i know if you know what i mean." - Edie Brickell.

No comments:

Post a Comment