Thursday, January 12, 2012

artist of the day

Today's artist: Led Zeppelin



I've been listening to Led Zeppelin in my room for the past 2 hours or so because I finally put their collection on my iPod and hooked the iPod up to an old CD player. Sometimes I forget how great their music is because, frankly, I just don't listen to it as much as I should (I feel the same way about Pink Floyd). Ever since I first heard "Stairway to Heaven" I knew led Zeppelin was a band for me. "Thank You" is one of my favorite Zeppelin songs. I read a book one time where they talked about how this song is eternal...and one of the best ways to experience it is going through the automatic carwash with the volume cranked-really gotta try that some day.

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven,
Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment