Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The "Perfect" Man

So last semester, I came up with the idea of a "husband crush." This differs from the standard "crush" in a pretty big way.  So lets run through the obvious, the "crush" is what you have on the guy in your math class, you know, he is smart, attractive, funny (and by funny, I mean sarcastic for sure), scruffy facial hair, rock climbs and bikes to class. I don't think this kind of guy exists on Westminster Campus but that is irrelevant for this blog post. (but for some reason if you know one of these, I give you full permission to introduce him to me).

So, now on to the "husband crush." This is what happens when you see an old man who would make a wonderful husband.  This man probably has kids and an adorably cool wife. This man is probably your math professor in this hypothetical situation. You can have a husband crush (I am going to stop putting quotes around it because I think you get the point) on your best friend that you will never date because "Mom, he is my best friend, not my boyfriend" or on someone who found a way to be an adult and still be cool.

I was thinking hilarious thoughts about the best and worst husbands on my way back from my math class at 8:10 this morning.  Some ideas I came up with (you can decide if they would be the best or worst) are...

  1. George Washington
  2. Rambo
  3. Gandhi
  4. Dave Matthews 
  5. Mark Twain
  6. Ludwig Van Beethoven
  7. James Franco
  8. Obama
  9. Lewis or Clark (or both!)
  10. Bill Murray in Groundhog Day... 

Ah, Men.., 
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment