First off... Hillary, are you drinking wine?
Anyway, here is the desk of our very own Hill. Upon first examination, this registers very Hilly and I will tell you why...
- Agatha Christy. One of, if not her favorite author. I have yet to read on of her stories, I am waiting for Hillary to diagnose one for me. I really do feel like books are prescriptions prescribed for our current life situation by our friends.
- The computer. Not because I know this is hers, but I could have guessed. Quotes. There is never a situation that couldn't benefit from a good quote.
- Lava lamp and candles. Hillary and Hippie both start with H. So does hippo, hypothermia and hossenfeffer but that is besides the point. Labels are usually negatively connotated however, I call her a hippie with the most love. Chill yet passionate, go with the flow but knows her own mind. And of course the sent of her favorite candle, patchouli.
- Evidence of crafting. Newly mod podged composition book, paint trays and colors abound. We don't live in the indie attic for nuttin' folks.
- Everything has its place. I see this in Miss Hillary with her possessions and also her friendships. Each person or object has value and should be given the attention it deserves.
Over all Hillary rating... 8/10
Things that I feel were missing: nail polish, some season of a tv episode, a burnt cd and more of the color purple (and no, I do not mean that Oprah lifetime movie)
Oh, and is that a Tim Burton cookie jar?
|Tim Burton Cookie Cake. He looks too happy. |
And that's the way the cookie crumbles,